Simple, Dependable, Indispensible
Given the sophisticated variety of power tools you use, a straight edge might seem like a pretty ordinary accessory. But as every woodworker knows, a good straight edge is indispensable to getting the right fit and finish.
The Bora Clamp Edge tool guide is an excellent choice for all kinds of cabinet making, carpentry and DIY applications. It’s made of high-grade aluminum alloys for durability. It won’t warp or deform so you get accurate cuts from rigid clamping. The Clamp Edge is lightweight so it’s easy to handle and use and the machined aluminum is corrosion-resistant.
Like Having a Helper Who Never Takes A Break
With its swivel head and easy lock-down handle, the Clamp Edge is flexible enough to mark straight cuts as well as shallow angles up to 22.5 degrees. Just place the tool on the material you’re cutting with the handle snug against the edge near you, slide the adjustable head into place against the opposite edge and push the ergonomic handle into the locked position. It’s fast and easy. Non-marring clamping pad insures that the material is firmly held in place without leaving marks on your work piece.
Get It Straight Every Time
- Straight edge tool guide with integrated clamps
- Easy lever locking mechanism with large, ergonomic handle
- Unique, swivel clamp head allows for angle cuts to 22.5 degrees
- High-grade aluminum is lightweight and durable
- Lifetime warranty is your assurance of superior quality
Clamp Edge Guides For Any Application
The Clamp Edge is available in three lengths to match almost any challenge from dimensional lumber to large sheet materials. Tip guard is drilled to hang the Clamp out of the way when not in use.
- 24” Clamp Edge (no. 540924)
- 36” Clamp Edge (no. 54093)
- 50” Clamp Edge (no. 540950)
- 3-pc. Clamp Edge Set includes 24”, 36” and 50” (no. 540903)